Add custom fields in Jira quick subtasks plugin

Dylan Kusters January 27, 2015

Hello,

I have installed the JIRA quick subtasks plugin. But in our subtasks we have a custom field named "Team". When I create a template, for example:

- Subtask 1 / issueType: "BE Task" Team: "Team1" 

This does not work. 

So my question is, is it possible to a create a template with custom fields? And if so, how can I do that?

Thanks in advance!

With kind regards,
Dylan  

3 answers

0 votes
Dylan Kusters February 23, 2016

Hello,

I see we can finally use customfields inherit. A very nice thing!

But I also have a custom field from type: Select List  (single choice) 
At this moment this is not yet supported sad. Do you know when this type will be supported?

Because now I still need to add the team manually for every subtask.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,
Dylan 

Micha Kops
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2016

Hi Dylan,

I have added a feature request in the project's issue tracker here - please feel free to vote/comment/follow there:

https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/issues/260/support-custom-field-type-select-list

Kind regards,

Micha

0 votes
Dylan Kusters January 28, 2015

Ah allright sad 

Thanks for your quick answer.

Kind regards,
Dylan 

0 votes
Micha Kops
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2015

@Dylan Kusters Short answers: No smile 

Everything you're able to set with this plugin is listed in its documentation here: https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/wiki/Home#markdown-header-usage-variables

Kind regards,

Micha

Suggest an answer