Add content editor web part to dashboard?

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2018

I'd like to add some links and text and possibly images to a dashboard page.  SharePoint has a "content editor" web part I can drop on a page to do this.  I don't see a similar gadget in Jira.   Is there any way to do this in Jira?  Maybe even insert part of a Confluence page?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Javi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2018

Hi Pete,

Yes, it possible to add a Confluence gadget to your Jira dashboard to display links/text and even images from a Confluence page. The one you will want to use is called the Confluence Page Gadget

I recommend reviewing the following documentation: Add a Confluence gadget to your Jira application dashboard

Make sure you have created an application link from Jira to Confluence in order to be able t use the gadget. Additionally, you may have to go to Add Gadget > Manage Gadgets > Add a subscription and enter your Confluence base url in order to see the Confluence gadgets. 

Regards,

Javier A.

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2018

Thank you, much appreciated :)

Suggest an answer