Add company logo or banner to Customer Notifications

Joan Beickman October 30, 2017

Is it possible to add a company logo or email banner to the customer notifications? We would like this to visually align with our other websites.

Thanks Joan

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2017

Hi Joan,

At the moment, this is not possible to do with Jira Service Desk.  At least not with the native code for Jira.  There is an existing feature request open for this feature in JSDCLOUD-3432.

In the meantime, this kind of customization to notifications might be something that you could accomplish with a third party plugin for Jira.  From a quick search of the Marketplace, I think that you might be able to customize these notifications with a plugin like Jirassimo.

I hope this helps,
Andy

Katie Johnson July 26, 2020

Hi Andy,

I asked a similar question, do we know if that plugin works?

Thanks in advance,

Katie

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2020

Yes it works.  But it looks like the app has been renamed since my previous answer, looks like it's called Raley Email notifications now instead.

Katie Johnson July 28, 2020

Thanks Andy, will give it a whirl and see if its what we need.

Katie Johnson July 28, 2020

Hi Andy- I've looked at the app and it's so confusing, I think I need a degree to implement it :(

All we really want is to add in signatures to our emails (which I'm hoping the canned response app will enable us to do)

and personalise the notifications somehow with our logo.

Suggest an answer