Add columns to issue links view

Laura Bantug December 12, 2012

Hi,

I would like Fix Version of the linked issue to be visible on the "linked issues" view of a JIRA ticket. Is this customization available in any version of JIRA and how would you do it?

11 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2012

You can't do it via configuration. You will have to modify a bundled plugin to add more fields.

5 votes
James Brown October 19, 2017

It has been a year since the last comment. Does Atlassian plan on making allowing users to customize the fields displayed in the Issue Links on the View Screen?

2 votes
Christine Diamond January 9, 2020

Indicates "Answer Accepted" next to a statement that "it can't be done," which is not a satisfactory answer. What is the point of seeing Status without FixVersion? Please add the function to add fields to this section.

2 votes
Sarit Cohen September 22, 2016

Hello All

There is any updated on this issue since 2013?

I'd like to see version, Assignee and status

1 vote
Hung Nguyen September 10, 2019

I used Issue Matrix plugin for this

1 vote
Ingrid Smidt August 19, 2019

Still needing this fix

1 vote
max April 24, 2019

No update for this ?

0 votes
Dang Thi Thuy Tien
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2020

Hi,

You can use the plugin to add new column Smart Panel can help. 
The document about how to config here: https://mgm-tp.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IP2/overview

You can modify with Smart System Panel: https://mgm-tp.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IP2/pages/612335823/Smart+System+Panel

Cheers,

0 votes
Andy Cleff February 4, 2013

Anyone have the specific mods need for the JIRA Linker Plugin to add other columns to the Issue Links area?

For example, code to change the columns displayed on the Sub Tasks section of an issue ticket via jira-config.properties looks like this:

# Adds issuekey to the default list of fields to show
jira.table.cols.subtasks is set to issuekey, issuetype, status, assignee, progress
0 votes
Laura Bantug December 12, 2012

If not possible in default config, any suggestions for plugins that can do this?

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 12, 2012

Well, as I said, it is already rendered using a bundled plugin in JIRA. You will have to modify that plugin. Can't change it with another plugin :)

http://www.j-tricks.com/1/post/2012/05/modifying-atlassian-bundled-plugins.html explains some details about modifying bundled plugins.

Suggest an answer