Add a started story to an active sprint

steve gray October 31, 2013

I have a sprint that's already started. I also have user stories that developers have marked as "In progress". This means that these stories are no longer in the backlog.

How can I edit these stories to add them to an existing sprint if they're not in the backlog to drag/drop into a sprint?

1 answer

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2013

It does not matter whether the story is in progress or not. if the story is not in the currrent sprint it should be either available in any of the upcoming sprints that you may have created or in your backlog (unless it was closed in an earlier sprint)

If you cant find the story i suggest

- you check how the board has been configured. Is the board supposed to display your story. Is it from another project which you board has not taken into account?

- On your plan mode on your board, check you have not accidently selected any pre-defined filter or epic views etc which is filtering out your story

- It may also be possible that the story in question has been closed in an earlier sprint and hence it is not appearing on the board anywhere.

Let me know how it goes.

Rahul

Suggest an answer