Add a non-editable text in a screen for notifications to users

Hello,

I am checking if there is a possibility to add some text in between the fields to keep the users informed about something important. For example, I have some list of fields and at the bottom of the screen I will have to add a text such as "Make sure you enter a work item ID that is relevant to your team". This is something in addition to the tool tip which appears very next to the fields. This UI component should be a non-editable text field/ label which can be placed in a screen. Your help in this regards is much appreciated.

Screen Shot.jpg

Thanks

Rajesh K Maduraiveeran

1 answer

0 votes

Use a message field from the JIRA toolkit addon.

Thanks Nic. I tried using the message fields in JIRA toolkit. But they appear as a multiline, editable text box. I have added a screen shot to my original question. I am looking for a UI component to accommodate the text in RED color. The screen should exactly appear like the screenshot.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,979 views 19 22
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you