Add Web-Items to Project Configuration Page

Stefan Lindtner September 20, 2014

Hi,

I need to add some Web-Items to existing Web-Panels on the Project-Configuration Page. I imagined somethin like the picture below, just 3 simple links.

Settings_3.png

https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Project+Configuration+Locations

In the above tutorial it says i can add my own web-panels and i guess i can also add something to existing web panels. So i figured out that i need following location webpanels.admin.summary.left-panels/summary-settings.

But i could not figure out why this it not working.

The Code for the Web-Item

<web-item name="Wartungszeiten" i18n-name-key="wartung-time.name" key="wartung-time" section="webpanels.admin.summary.left-panels/summary-settings" weight="130">
    <description key="wartung-time.description">The Maintenance Plugin</description>
    <label key="wartung-time.label"/>
    <link linkId="wartung-time-link">/plugins/servlet/maintenance</link>
</web-item>

btw. 

when i try to add my own web-panel like this

<web-panel name="DueDateIndicator" i18n-name-key="due-date-indicator.name" key="DueDateIndicator" location="webpanels.admin.summary.left-panels" weight="150">
        <resource name="view" type="velocity" location="due-date-indicator.vm"/>
        <context-provider class="de.lindijira.plugins.DueDateIndicator"/>
        <label key="due-date-indicator.title" />
</web-panel>

its also not working.

I could use some help here smile

Best regards

P.S. the Web-Item is working when i use following location atl.jira.proj.config/projectgroup1 but thats not where i want it to be :/

1 answer

0 votes
Kailash January 21, 2015

Hello,

I am also facing the same issue, Stefan have you got the solution for the above problem, please share.

-Kailash

Suggest an answer