• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Add @Mentions to Custom Field

Currently we organize our projects that anyone can browse the project but only the project team and involved people can see the issues. To add people there is a custom field 'accessing users'.

We would like to be able to @mention any user and that this user is added to the custom field.

I see three challanges

1. enable the @mention for users that don't have access to the issue.
  2. add the mentioned user to the custom field
  3. notify the user

Is there a possibilty for this? Is there a plug-in that could help. We're running Scriptrunner and Automation for Jira.

2 answers

I'm trying to figure out a way for this as well. Mention users that are filled in in a previous step (custom field multi user select)

We also have automation and scriptrunner to help us out

I also have the same problem here, I need to mention someone of authority to deliver sensitive notes contained in a custom field.

Please help

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you