Add JIRA gadgets to my Confluence page?

Jan Dan December 12, 2019

Hi guys. I dont know if its just me, but i feel like with this current version of Confluence, theres way less cross-platform functionality with JIRA than I remember there being.

On my JIRA dashboard, I have several important gadgets - issue statistics, two-dimensional filter statistics, and a couple of others. These do not seems to be something that I can enter into a Confluence page, however.

We use Confluence for documentation, and JIRA for issue tracking. If I make a written report in Confluence, the closest I can get to giving a breakdown of issues/tickets is to put the JIRA filter widget in, but it contains far more information than what my team leads would like and make it hard for them to see the relevant information. The issue statistics gadget can tell them at a glance information for each time, but it is dynamic and they want it in a report that is archived and accessible to all.

I could have sworn we used to be able to use those gadgets in Confluence. Does anyone have any information on this or any workarounds?

1 answer

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2019

Hi @Jan Dan ,

On the server platform you can add the gadgets manually, but I don't know if there is something similar on cloud. On first search, I couldn't find a solution on this.

Suggest an answer