Add Gadgets to Directory Button is not showing

Sue Marmion December 3, 2012

I checked to verify that I belong to administrators group, however I do not see the 'Add Gadgets to Directory' button in Jira Add Gadgets. I am trying to add Confluence Gadgets so that I can display Confluence info on Jira Dashboard.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2012

No problem, Sue :)

The Sys Admin user is an Atlassian only account used for support, and has some system permissions that Administrators do not. The Support Team will be able to add those gadgets for you.

Best,

-dave

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2012

Hi Sue,

In the OnDemand product, that is currently a System Administrator level function. To have Atlassian gadgets added, please create a support ticket over at https://support.atlassian.com and we'll help you out with that.

Thanks,

-dave

Sue Marmion December 4, 2012

David - thank you for your quick response. I am in the Administrators group - is that something different from Systm Administrator level?

Cameron Royce November 11, 2016

Hi,

I am a system admin and a regular administrator in my instance and I do not see the button either...

Any tips or guidance is appreciated!

Cameron 

Suggest an answer