Add Dev Testing Status to Workflow

Gurinder Summan December 3, 2014
So the new workflow would be...? In Review >> Resolved (if peers approve) >> In QA Review

IMO, the above seems fine. However, the ask from my team is to have separate steps for testing between the environments they typically test in. Perhaps something like, In Review >> Resolved (if peers approve) >> In QA Review (Dev) >> In QA Review (QA).

There are times when QA can test in dev but then are blocked from continuing their testing in QA due to some issue on that environment.

We'd like to add a new status to the BRUC and QM projects.
The 'Dev Testing' status would come after Ready For Testing/In QA and precede QA Testing.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2014

JIRA supports that.

I think you might have posted this in the wrong place.  It looks like a change request for your administrators, but this is a public forum for end-users - we have no admin rights over your system (unless one of your admins is here).  If my guess is correct, then could you talk to your admins?  If I am wrong and you are looking for community support, then could you explain where you are stuck?

Suggest an answer