I use jira server and when i tried to add new condition i was wondered

There is no add button....

2017-04-21_11.46.15.png

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2017

You need to select one of the options before you can add it.

Your screenshot shows no selection yet, so there's nothing to add.

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2017

But, Nic I see "Add" button before selecting  the condition in my jira instance. 

michael.kudryavcev April 21, 2017

selected.pngOne option is selected but.... No Add button

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2017

Ok, thanks Michael, that points to another, more obscure problem.

I suspect you have a broken add-on that is trying to provide a condition and failing.  When it fails, JIRA never gets around to putting the "add" option on the screen.

May be worth running it with no (workflow related) add-ons enabled to see if the option re-appears.

0 votes
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2017

Hope you have created the workflow draft. If so, Can you run an integrity checker and fix any workflow errors if you get? 

michael.kudryavcev April 21, 2017

Nope, problem still appears

Suggest an answer