Add/Change the filters for issues

When you open a project the default view is the Issues page (1). There is a list of avalible filters there (2) (e.g. My open issues, Reported by me, etc) but I'm not sure how to add my own filter to that list and how to set a different default.

The documentation around filters is only for the issues search page, not the page I'm asking about.

Screen_Shot_2016-05-05_at_2_37_01_PM.png

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Those are built-in standard filters.  The only way to change them is by modifying code, which, I'm afraid, you can't do on Cloud

I was working on cleaning up my project and I had noticed that there were two of my own filters from when I had created the project at the bottom of the list. I deleted them before taking that screenshot (I assumed, incorrectly, that I could figure out how to add back to that list).

Do you know of anyway to add a filter to that list? Even if I can't change the default, adding my own filter to the list would be very helpful.

Ah, yes, that's a bit of "most recent filters you used" - they're tagged on to the filter lists in case you want to go back to them.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

155 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you