Add/Change the filters for issues

Ryan May 5, 2016

When you open a project the default view is the Issues page (1). There is a list of avalible filters there (2) (e.g. My open issues, Reported by me, etc) but I'm not sure how to add my own filter to that list and how to set a different default.

The documentation around filters is only for the issues search page, not the page I'm asking about.

Screen_Shot_2016-05-05_at_2_37_01_PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2016

Those are built-in standard filters.  The only way to change them is by modifying code, which, I'm afraid, you can't do on Cloud

Ryan May 5, 2016

I was working on cleaning up my project and I had noticed that there were two of my own filters from when I had created the project at the bottom of the list. I deleted them before taking that screenshot (I assumed, incorrectly, that I could figure out how to add back to that list).

Do you know of anyway to add a filter to that list? Even if I can't change the default, adding my own filter to the list would be very helpful.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2016

Ah, yes, that's a bit of "most recent filters you used" - they're tagged on to the filter lists in case you want to go back to them.

Suggest an answer