Active sprints tool tip is always showing two active sprints event were there are none

Tornike Gelashvili March 22, 2015

After 6.6.70 update I noticed that tool tip on Active sprints always shows 2, even where there are actually no sprints. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Active Sprints Bug.png

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andre Borzzatto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2015

Hi Tornike,

This is not telling that you actually have 2 sprints, it just points you the keyboard shortcut to get into that view.

If you were to hover over Backlog it will show you (1), while the Reports, (3).

Press the keyboard specified number and you'll switch to that view.

I hope it helps!

Cheers!

Andre

Tornike Gelashvili March 24, 2015

Thank you

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2015

I have users thinking the same thing. It's misleading.

0 votes
Sandy Liu January 14, 2016

Hi, 

I have an issue where when I edit a task and add it to an active sprint, in the sprint drop down, it shows four active sprints when I only have two projects with two active sprints. I'm not sure where the other two sprints are coming from and how to get rid of it. Is there a way to figure out where these active sprints are coming from?

0 votes
JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2015

I also have users calling in thinking there are 2 active sprints.

Suggest an answer