Active Sprint View

Clinton Biggs March 29, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Tracking your progress

The "Active sprint" view has 3 columns (To Do, In Progress, Done). Is it possible to add a 4th column, i.e. "In QA"?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2016
Clinton Biggs March 29, 2016

Hi Michal,

Thank you for the quick response. Is it possible though to do this only for a certain project, and not have the 4 columns apply to all projects?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2016

Boards do not belong to projects, they are a view of a set of issues that could be in one project or scattered across many.

The answer to your question is, on a very basic level, "yes".  A board definition could have many columns, but if one of the underlying projects only has three status, then it won't ever appear in more than three columns because you've only got three status to map into the columns.

If your board is using "simplified workflows" (where the workflow follows what you have put on the board), then the answer for your question becomes "no", because all changes to the board change the workflow for all the projects in the board.

Like Gene Schulze likes this
0 votes
Raz Ilan Ashkenazi May 3, 2017

how can i transfer issues from "To Do" to "In Progress" column,
when i resolved an issue it removed from activity.

Suggest an answer