Account user limit reached (9 out of 10 users)

I am trying to create a new user but I am getting the message:

"There are currently 10 total user(s) set up in JIRA, of which 10 are active and count towards your license limit."

I only have 9 users though and one additional user "sysadmin", according to the link below:

"Please note that the 'contegix' and 'sysadmin' administrative accounts do not count towards your license total."

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=253231660

So I have one user left, how can I add this user?

1 answer

1 accepted

Rob,

This sounds interesting. I would suggest to raise a ticket for this particular case as this is still valid: "Please note that the 'contegix' and 'sysadmin' administrative accounts do not count towards your license total." We will further investigate.

Hope that helps !!!

Thanks I'll do that

We found out that this message is due to a bug that was reported here. Hence, you should be able to proceed and create the new user.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

443 views 6 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you