Accessing the 'Execution Times' value in JIRA Suite Utilities

NickW October 28, 2013

Hi All

In JIRA Suite Utilities it is possible to see the number of times an issue has been in a particular state by looking at the "Execution Times" field. Is there a way to access this information without having to open each bug and look in a results set.

For example it would be great to be able to run a filter say for a particular version and only see issues that have been resolved more than once. In this way enabling a value for churn to be obtained.

Cheers

Nick

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2013

I'm afraid not. The information you see there is not stored, it's calculated and displayed when you look at the issue.

You'll need to get around this with a derived/calculated custom field that duplicates the functionality - the script runner plugin allows you to create searchable fields like that if you don't want to find/write one for yourself.

NickW October 29, 2013

Hi Nic...

Alas thats what I thought the reply would be. OK I will take a look at the things you mentioned.

As ever thanks for the reply.

Nick

Suggest an answer