Access my board from multiple scrum boards

Carmian Leslie April 15, 2021

There are multiple scrum boards created under one project. How I can see only my board?

1 answer

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

@Carmian LeslieWelcome to community. 

If a project has multiple boards you will have to select your board from the list of boards on the left hand side.  Once you select that board it should default to it when you go back to the project.

Carmian Leslie April 18, 2021

Actually there are multiple boards in the same project. It causes confusion to see stories belonging to particular board

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2021

@Carmian Leslie There is no way to limit it so you can only see your board or the board you are interested in.  You can work with your team members to delete extra boards or you can focus on your board only and make sure you just use it.

Carmian Leslie April 20, 2021

Unfortunately, we were not allowed to create mulitple projects. Àll different scrum boards were asked to be maintained under the same project. So I wnt be able to remove any. Is there still a way to view only my stories or my board items alone?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2021

You can create your own board that filters out your items.  You could create a filter and dashboard that displays your items.  

Suggest an answer