Acceptance criteria sub-tasks in JIRA Agile 6.3

Chris Bartling August 26, 2013

Before today, I was able to create Story sub-tasks with the type set to "Acceptance Criteria". This feature allowed one to enumerate the acceptance criteria for a user story.

After being automatically upgraded to JIRA Agile 6.3 today on our OnDemand account, the Acceptance Criteria sub-task is now gone. The only type available is Technical Task. What the hell happened to Acceptance Criteria, one of the most important parts of a user story. Even the documentation has removed all mentions of acceptance criteria. What's up Atlassian?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Bartling September 17, 2013

I have now seen this same phenomena on several JIRA OnDemand installations. It doesn't seem like a bug, just a feature that has been removed from the product. Shame actually.

0 votes
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2013

Hey Chris,

That seems pretty odd. I think the best way to get a quick answer on this is by create a support ticket in our support system in OnDemand project and I'm sure our support engineers will attend to the ticket asap.

Cheers,

Suggest an answer