First, think of this as a two step process:
You may well do both at the same time, but I'd recommend a logical split so that you can complete one safely before starting on the other.
Ok. I followed this instruction but i constantly have error: (ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0x00).
1) I backup my data (xml file) from JIRA 4.4 with MySQL DB. — OK
2) Install JIRA 6.4 with MySQL. — OK
3) Restore data from xml backup. — OK
4) Backup data (xml file) from new JIRA 6.4 with MySQL DB. — OK
5) Install PostgreSQL 9.3 (supported by jira). — OK
6) Stop JIRA 6.4. Delete dbconfig.xml. Start JIRA 6.4.
7) Configure connection with PostgreSQL DB. — OK
8) On next configuring step i choose "Import data". — OK
9) Type backup file name. Insert license code. Start restore. — OK
10) I see parsing process. After few seconds i getting error message.
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot