First, think of this as a two step process:
You may well do both at the same time, but I'd recommend a logical split so that you can complete one safely before starting on the other.
Ok. I followed this instruction but i constantly have error: (ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0x00).
1) I backup my data (xml file) from JIRA 4.4 with MySQL DB. — OK
2) Install JIRA 6.4 with MySQL. — OK
3) Restore data from xml backup. — OK
4) Backup data (xml file) from new JIRA 6.4 with MySQL DB. — OK
5) Install PostgreSQL 9.3 (supported by jira). — OK
6) Stop JIRA 6.4. Delete dbconfig.xml. Start JIRA 6.4.
7) Configure connection with PostgreSQL DB. — OK
8) On next configuring step i choose "Import data". — OK
9) Type backup file name. Insert license code. Start restore. — OK
10) I see parsing process. After few seconds i getting error message.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :). In the spirit of this month's august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs