About extracting the entire projects

Vinod Narayanan December 13, 2015

Hi team,

Currently we are using JIRA 4.3.4 and we would like to migrate this to JIRA version 7.0

As a first step I need to know how I can extract the whole details of a single project. We need to extract 70+ such projects.

Best Regards,

Vinod

2 answers

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2015

If you need to extract some information you could make export/import of all database. I think that it is incorrect to talk about partial extracting because to extract single project means:

• user information
  • issue types
  • workflows
  • comments
  • etc.
0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2015

Try to follow recomendation on JIRA update: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver070/upgrading-jira-applications-749382701.html

Also pay attention to changes of licence and pricing policy. You should first of all realise - do you need JIRA 7.0 or JIRA 6.0

Suggest an answer