About completing sprint

Manu R Naik February 23, 2016

Hi,

I have two projects and two separate boards for each project. But when i  complete a sprint in one project then the running sprint in other project is also completing. Not sure what to do tried lot of trouble shooting problems but in vain. Can you please let me know what should be done to overcome this problem.  

Thanks,

Manu

1 answer

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2016

Check the filter setting on both the boards. Such issues occur when two boards share the same filter query.

Rahul

Shannon Wright February 23, 2016

That's exactly how it works for mine as well and how it should work.  Two boards and using same query/project.

I checked the filter on both the boards, its not the same, they use their respective project names in the query. So i don't think filter query is the problem. Any other suggestions to overcome this problem please?

And shannon two boards of different projects should use their respective project names, query might be same but with different project name.

like for example: JIra1 and JIra2 are two projects then the filter queries would be 

"project = jira1 ORDER BY Rank ASC"

"project = jira2 ORDER BY Rank ASC"

Let me know if its the other way around

I checked the filter on both the boards, its not the same, they use their respective project names in the query. So i don't think filter query is the problem. Any other suggestions to overcome this problem please?

And shannon two boards of different projects should use their respective project names, query might be same but with different project name.

like for example: JIra1 and JIra2 are two projects then the filter queries would be 

"project = jira1 ORDER BY Rank ASC"

"project = jira2 ORDER BY Rank ASC"

Let me know if its the other way around

Suggest an answer