Ability for a user to rate the quality of their ticket in Jira?

Shane Johnson May 30, 2012

Is there a plugin that will allow the customer to rate the quality of how their ticket was handled? I've been searching and can't find anything.

I'm looking for something like a 5 star system or a number system (i.e. 6 out of 10) where they can rate their ticket and how well it was handled.

2 answers

1 vote
Shane Johnson June 3, 2012

Is there no plugin for this?

Giorgi Tsitsvidze June 21, 2021

Shane hello , 
how u solve this task ? :(( 
even today , i cannot search addon , which can help ...

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2012

Wouldn't be a simple custom field good enough ? It's true that it might not have stars, but ...

Shane Johnson May 30, 2012

A custom field would be ok, but it wouldn't exactly give an overview of all tickets. I'm more looking for something that will be able to show a graphical representation as well.

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2012

You can always get the issue data in Excel and do a customer satisfaction survey. My 2 cents.

F.Wilhelm February 2, 2021

The custom field would be ok only if one user is rating a ticket. Another user rating the same ticket will override the first choice.

Suggest an answer