AM Utils "Assign Post" function produces error in JIRA 6.2.3.

Paul Harvey January 5, 2015

I have a custom field "Purchaser" set up, which is filtered to Users in the "purchasers" group, containing users "vsolis" and "bflores", and defaulting to "vsolis". When I create a new task, I get the error message "The field 'Purchaser' must contain user".  JIRA support tells me this is due to the Assign Post Function.  I need to find a way of assigning each stage of a task to a different individual.

This is a copy of the conversation with JIRA support:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xha9w4ggxcbosbv/Broken%20User%20Filter%20on%20Custom%20Field%20-%20JIRA%20Support%20-%20Service%20Desk.zip?dl=0

4 answers

1 vote
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2015

Hi, Paul

Will look at today. Will fix

Paul Harvey January 13, 2015

How's it going?

0 votes
Paul Harvey January 30, 2015

Sorry to be a nag, but I still very much need your help with this, Andrey.

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2015
Paul Harvey April 5, 2015

Thank you. This new version is working fine.

0 votes
Paul Harvey January 15, 2015

How did you fare, Andrey?

0 votes
Paul Harvey January 12, 2015

Let me know if you need any help.  Perhaps there are some dumps or traces that might help, or can give you a login if you need.

Suggest an answer