AIP Print Issues - Parent Story Id

Gary Farrant September 9, 2015

I am trying to print cards for our whiteboard, but the issue I am having is that I cannot find a way get the parent story id on the sub-task cards. In the issue navigator, the summary column contains the information, but once these have been exported to AIP print issues, this information has been lost. Any ideas how I can get around this?

1 answer

1 vote
Flying Agile
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2015

Hi Gary,

it is not possible to access parent story id from a sub-task.

This is nice feature and I added it to our backlog.

Cheers, FA

Update: This feature was implemented in AIP 2.3.0 for JIRA Server.

André Düwel June 15, 2016

Did you have an estimation when this feature will be available? We are also very interested in that smile

Flying Agile
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2016

Hi Andre,

thank you for your vote. Do you use JIRA Server or Cloud ?

This feature is planned to be released on September.

Thanks, FA

Bob Vlug September 15, 2016

We would like this feature as well. It's September now, is the feature still scheduled for a release in September? Is there an issue/ticket number that can be used to track the progress?

Thanks

Flying Agile
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2016

We have just released AIP 2.3.0 for JIRA Server with new fields added to the card designer:

• Parent Issue Key
  • Parent Issue Priority Icon
  • Parent Issue Priority Name
  • Parent Issue Status Name
  • Parent Issue Type Icon
  • Parent Issue Type Name

Please let us know if this satisfy your needs.

Cheers, FA

Suggest an answer