AIP Print Issues - Parent Story Id

I am trying to print cards for our whiteboard, but the issue I am having is that I cannot find a way get the parent story id on the sub-task cards. In the issue navigator, the summary column contains the information, but once these have been exported to AIP print issues, this information has been lost. Any ideas how I can get around this?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Gary,

it is not possible to access parent story id from a sub-task.

This is nice feature and I added it to our backlog.

Cheers, FA

Update: This feature was implemented in AIP 2.3.0 for JIRA Server.

Did you have an estimation when this feature will be available? We are also very interested in that smile

Hi Andre,

thank you for your vote. Do you use JIRA Server or Cloud ?

This feature is planned to be released on September.

Thanks, FA

We would like this feature as well. It's September now, is the feature still scheduled for a release in September? Is there an issue/ticket number that can be used to track the progress?

Thanks

We have just released AIP 2.3.0 for JIRA Server with new fields added to the card designer:

• Parent Issue Key
  • Parent Issue Priority Icon
  • Parent Issue Priority Name
  • Parent Issue Status Name
  • Parent Issue Type Icon
  • Parent Issue Type Name

Please let us know if this satisfy your needs.

Cheers, FA

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 6 hours ago in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

13 views 0 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you