ACP-100

Deleted user January 30, 2020

Hi,

I have some doubts about 3 questions of the ACP-100. I would like your opinion about these questions.

1st question)

You want to help new users get up to speed on how to use Jira. The information you want to provide should :

- be visible when users are not logged in to Jira, in order to include instructions on how to retrieve their password

- not distract existing users from doing their daily work

- require actions from Jira administrators only when the message text needs to be updated

How should you help onvoard new users while also respecting the additional requirements ?

A) Use the Notification Helper to include the information in notifications

B) Send an email with the relevant information to all new starters using the Send email system feature

C) Update the global Look and Feel to include the information in each project’s description

D) Provide the information in an Announcement Banner set to Private

E) Provide the information in an Announcement Banner set to Public

F) Include the information in the Introduction gadget displayed on the system dashboard

For me the response is F) but the file Exam.V6 says E). 

What is your opinion ?

2nd question)

Your company is moving to Jira for enterprise-wide issue tracking.

One goal of this move is to rely heavily on dashboards and reporting, in order to improve visibility into work items and their status. The business intelligence team will be responsible for creating and maintaining all dashboards and reports.

Identify two steps you can take to make the business intelligence team’s task easier ? (Choose two)

A) Add the business intelligence team to the jira-admin-group

B) Remind the team to update their setting for Sharing in their profile

C) Allow the team to manage the System Dashboard

D) Ensure that the team has the Manage dashboards global permission

E) Ensure the team has the Create Shared Objects global permission.

F) Verify that the default access in the user default settings is Public

For me  it's B and E but inside of the file Exam.V6 it's written A) and E)

What is your opinion ?

Thanks to you :) 

2 answers

1 vote
Ganesh Babu
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2020

Hi @[deleted]

For the first question, I would think sending an email to the new users. Why because adding it into the information gadget on the system dashboard might distract the normal users when they try to login and as system dashboard is the same for everyone in jira. 

And for the second question the team should have create shared object permission which is actually a global permission and for global permission it's a good practice to have groups for those. So adding the bi team to jira admin group are the two right options. Why because the one who can manage the boards should be a jira admin. When it comes to project level a project admin should also be a board admin in order to make the required changes for the board.

0 votes
Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2020

1. You can't assume that users who are not logged in can see the gadgets on the system dashboard. 

2. Yes, I'd say B and E. You could add the BI team to a group named jira-admin-group but that doesn't do anything for them. I'd report this to 
https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/9?_ga=2.199654952.749086796.1580147391-1580187065.1569944891&_gac=1.23882056.1578951001.CjwKCAiAx_DwBRAfEiwA3vwZYqPgfMCszM_yXy6m_xXuaGbCCHeC3SSviJ2F-aCUGGFe11ba3AmAchoCutIQAvD_BwE

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events