A user wants to delete the "cloned from" link but cannot

DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2015

A user cloned an issue.  When I go to either issue and hover over the link, the link is highlighted and I have a trash can icon on the right where I can delete the link.

The user that clone the issue originall does not have the trash can.  She is an admin for the project in question.

Any idea why she wouldn't have the link?   In the permission scheme for that project all users have the ability to add links.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pilar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2015

Check if the user has the link issues permission in the permission scheme.

Link issue permission governs whether the user can link or delete a link on a JIRA issue.

Pilar

DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 19, 2015

Per original post, yes, user has link issues permissions.

Andrii Mishak August 19, 2015

Did you check Add-ons - Permission Helper in admin? (Discover why a user does or does not have certain permissions by user, issue and permission)

Suggest an answer