Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

A ticket created in one service desk project and moved to another project can't be transitioned

Lael H I'm New Here Nov 28, 2022

A ticket was created in a project that is a service desk project.  It was moved to another service desk project.  No one has been able to transition the ticket in the new project.  It says we don't have the correct permissions.  But we do.  

Test we have tried:

1.  Create a test ticket in original project by user A

2. Move ticket to new project by user A

3. Try to transition ticket in new project by user A - FAIL - user A is an admin in both projects

Any ideas??

jira trans perm.png

jira transition.pngjira blocked transition.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Lael H and welcome to the community,

There is probably a condition within the issue's workflow, which prohibit you to transition the issue. Go to workflows, and check the transitions out of the issue's current status.

Let me know if that helps.

Lael H I'm New Here Nov 28, 2022

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ , yes, you were correct.  Apparently, we use many different workflows for the new project.  In only one, does the starting status not have a transition out.  That workflow is only used when an issue is moved from another project to it.  

Thanks!

Suggest an answer