A system administrator has disabled your connection to the Atlassian Marketplace server.

John Callanan February 9, 2014

A system administrator has disabled your connection to the Atlassian Marketplace server.

3 answers

3 votes
RicardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2014

Hi John

When you copied your data from the OnDemand instance, it probably also copied the setting for the Marketplace connection being disabled (since that's how it is in OnDemand). In order to re-enable the connection, you must be a system administrator-- not just a regular administrator. Your user account in the OnDemand instance would have been just a regular administrator. So, as you guessed, you'll need to hack the permissions in the database (you may findhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Retrieving+the+JIRA+Administratoruseful).

Once you're logged in as a sysadmin, you should see an option for re-enabling the connection as part of that same warning banner on the Manage Plugins page.

Hope it helps,
Ricardo Carracedo.
Jaime Hablutzel October 22, 2014

Too much things to be "corrected" after migrating from OnDemand...

1 vote
John Callanan February 15, 2014

I ended up reinstalling and manually copied over my projects (we only had a few in place). That solved it.

0 votes
Lucky Clxpp March 4, 2021

how do i get the stuff off my chat

Suggest an answer