• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • A naive question. We recently subscribed to JIRA and JIRA Agile, and I am the admin person asked to get us onto a web hosting service. Could someone please tell me what specs I need to ensure that new hosting company provides so that we can use JIRA?

A naive question. We recently subscribed to JIRA and JIRA Agile, and I am the admin person asked to get us onto a web hosting service. Could someone please tell me what specs I need to ensure that new hosting company provides so that we can use JIRA?

Terry Kades September 11, 2014

A naive question. We recently subscribed to JIRA and JIRA Agile, and I am the admin non-teckie person asked to get us onto a web hosting service. Could someone please tell me what specs I need to ensure that new hosting company provides so that we can use JIRA with our developers? Perhaps a quick list that I can shoot to hosting providers and ask if they offer this or that...whatever it is we require for JIRA.

1 answer

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2014

Hi Terry,

This should answer your question about requirements : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+Requirement

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer