I wonder if anyone can help:
· Is there any maximum storage limit on a Jira instance?
· Can we take an archive of Jira issues and then look at these later but not via .csv or .excel. We want them to be in a viewable (Jira Like) format so we can navigate to see comments, attachments etc.
· Can we force a field to be completed when using the workflow – i.e. once we change the status to ‘Awaiting Sign Off’ if someone else accepts this before the status is updated we would like a mandatory field to be completed which would be to upload a sign off document.
Does anyone know if these aspects are possible?
1. 25Gb, but if you go over that, you can pay for more
2. Yes, but not in a Jira-like format. The xml export can grab will have everything, but you'll need a good way to read it
3. You need to use a "validator" on the the transition if you want to force people to enter data into a previously empty field. I'm not sure you can validate for "attachment is attached" on OnDemand though
You need to handle attachments separately. The easiest is to copy the entire folder structure along with the files and use the same folder location (i.e. D:\jira-attachments) for attachments on the new system. I'm not familiar with the OnDemand version so that may not be possible. As long as you keep the subfolders intact you can set the top level in the system options and should be fine.
In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to have–in order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs