6.1 support for ZenoFx Dynamic Report?

DJX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2013

Is there any plan to support 6.1 with this addon? I know I should contact the developer directly, but there is no contact information on their site so I am hoping they read here.

Or - is there a way to force 6.1 to load this plugin even though it is only as recent as 6.0.8?

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
zenofx_com May 10, 2014

Thanks for your interest in Dynamic Report. We just updated to 6.2.5.

0 votes
NTT Europe March 18, 2014

Ummm, I have not seen a release for 6.1... where can you get it?

Thanks

DJX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2014

My mistake, they only updated to 6.0.8.

Marc Jason Mutuc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 22, 2014

There is already a release for up to 6.2.7.

0 votes
DJX
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2014

I had also received an e-mail from the developer. They said they were going to update but did not say when. I'm not sure about the status of 6.2, but I'm going to mark my question as answered.

0 votes
NTT Europe March 11, 2014

Any news here? The plugins looks great, but we would need 6.2

0 votes
DJX
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2013

I received an e-mail from the Developer that this plugin will be updated eventually.

Suggest an answer