1. OS: a completely new Win2k8r2 in hyper-v.
2. browser: IE8, enhanced security is closed, run as administrator, windows logged in as "administrator".
3. mysql 5.1.73 community version
4. JIRA 6.2.2 only, no other plugin.
5. 30-day evalaution license.
6. Set JAVA_HOME to jira's jre folder.
everytime, i'm stuck at 500 error after setting up the administrator username/password. not matter how i go to previous step, restart computer, restore vm and reinstall,....
but if using built-in database, it works.
if it is my evaluation license can not use mysql, then the page should just say it can't, instead showing 500 error....
really tired for a first time user.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG