1. OS: a completely new Win2k8r2 in hyper-v.
2. browser: IE8, enhanced security is closed, run as administrator, windows logged in as "administrator".
3. mysql 5.1.73 community version
4. JIRA 6.2.2 only, no other plugin.
5. 30-day evalaution license.
6. Set JAVA_HOME to jira's jre folder.
everytime, i'm stuck at 500 error after setting up the administrator username/password. not matter how i go to previous step, restart computer, restore vm and reinstall,....
but if using built-in database, it works.
if it is my evaluation license can not use mysql, then the page should just say it can't, instead showing 500 error....
really tired for a first time user.
I’m a designer on the Jira team. For a long time, I’ve fielded questions from other designers about how they should be using Jira Software with their design team. I’ve also heard feedback from other ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs