404 error when opening gantt chart

Julian yanez April 23, 2014

Please help i get the 404 error below I open any of my gantt charts

2014-04-23 10:20:44,718 TP-Processor28 ERROR contegix-crowd 620x424945x3 ef8ffx 199.119.120.158 /rest/plugins/1.0/available/com.soyatec.jira.plugins.jira-ganttchart-project-key/review [server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl] Internal server error
com.atlassian.marketplace.client.MpacException$ServerError: Unable to validate SEN
at com.atlassian.marketplace.client.impl.DefaultMarketplaceClient.responseException(DefaultMarketplaceClient.java:332)
at com.atlassian.marketplace.client.impl.DefaultMarketplaceClient.getEntity(DefaultMarketplaceClient.java:144)
at com.atlassian.marketplace.client.impl.PluginsImpl.getUserReview(PluginsImpl.java:224)
at com.atlassian.upm.pac.PacClientImpl.getUserReview(PacClientImpl.java:680)
at com.atlassian.upm.rest.resources.AvailablePluginReviewResource.get(AvailablePluginReviewResource.java:47)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

1 answer

0 votes
Nabil Sayegh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2015

Did you get the "Unable to validate SEN" problem solved?

Suggest an answer