404 Error when trying to Clone and Move in JIRA 7.1.1

We recently upgraded to JIRA 7.1.1, and now when we attempt to clone and move issues between projects using this add-on (at the supported version of 2.7.2) we get a 404 dead link error. Is there a workaround/fix/configuration step we missed to circumvent this issue?

404.PNG

6 answers

1 accepted

Hello,

We are currently working on this issue. We have this problem since the API changement in v7.1.1.

Sorry for the trouble.

Best Regards,

Franck

Thanks Franck, great to know it's being worked on smile

Have installed the latest version (2.7.5) and no longer have the problem.

Hi Steven,

I'm glad to hear this. If you encounter any issue, you can now directly contact us on our support : http://support-atlassian.netapsys.fr/servicedesk ! 

Best regards,

Franck

We curretnly have the same problem. I guess for the moment you only can clone and move the issue in two steps.

We are experiencing the same problem after are upgrade. I guess no one has received a resolution for this problem yet?

Still an issue for us, we have reverted to the old-fashioned method of cloning then moving. Not the end of the world, but not optimal smile

Have the same problem.

Hi Sven,

This is a known issue, we are currently working on. Sorry for the trouble.

Best regards,

Franck

I have the same problem sad

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

70 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you