Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

21 CFR Part 11 compliant ALM / Test Management in Jira?

Dear all.

My company is looking for Jira based system for Application Lifecycle Management / Test Management which complies with US FDA 21 CFR Part 11.

"US FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant" among other things mean that we a.o. are looking for the following regulatory required functionality:

• Authoring of the following "document types" in the system: Validation Plans, User Requirement Specifications, Functional Specifications, FMEA risk assessment, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Reports and Traceability Matrix.
  • Approve, lock and version control the documents via workflows.
  •   View audit trail of changes to the above.  

Is there anyone who knows if such a system or add-on exists for Jira?

Kind regards

Bertrand

3 answers

Hello @Bertrand Bourgeat

We have a solution 21 CFR 11 compliant for Confluence, I'm not sure if there is anything for Jira.

We also have add-ons for risk management on Jira, including FMEAs.

Feel free to reach us at info@softcomply.com

Rgds

Matteo

HI Matteo.

Many thanks for your reply. We are however looking for full ALM solution, from planning, requirements management, risk management to test management.

Kind regards

Bertrand

Hi @Bertrand Bourgeat ,

For FMEA risk management, you can try out the SoftComply Risk Manager. 

In case you use FMEA with Detectability and the RPN calculations, feel free to try out the SoftComply Risk Manager Plus

In case you would like to learn more about these apps, we'd be happy to demo them to you

You can also check out some video tutorials on establishing traceability in Jira and Confluence.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards, Marion

Thank you Marion.

I think the reply to Matteo also applies here.

Kind regards

Bertrand

Hi @Bertrand Bourgeat ,

TestFLO - Test Management for Jira + Electronic Signature for Jira can meet most of your requirements, plus some additional apps and some additional configuration that your Jira administrator can perform. Or an Atlassian partner like Deviniti.

Have a listen of a part of my presentation from Jira Day where I described how to implement test case approval when the approval requires a signature to be CFR 21 part 11 compliant.

Important note: TestFLO is available for Jira Server and Data Center hostings only. Electronic Signature will be available for Data Center most likely within 3 months, currently it's only there for Jira Server.

Regards,
Radek Cichocki
Product Owner of TestFLO

Hi Radoslaw.

That looks relevant. I will reach out to Divinity to get more information.

Thank you,

Bertrand

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you