2 epic name fields

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2013

I added Epic and Story issue types to my Scheme and tested by creating an Epic, I found two epic name fields. Why is it so?

1 answer

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2013

Please have a look to google and search for " greenhopper duplicate fields" (first entry). This problen is already known but the root reason is still unknown. There you will find information how you can fix this problem.

Teck-En
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2013

Here's the KB article that Mathias mentioned: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/How+to+Fix+the+Duplicate+GreenHopper+Custom+Fields+After+Upgrading

Do be careful with the steps and check if any data has been entered for the duplicate fields. Perform a full backup of your data and home directory before perform such modification. If you have any doubts or issue, please raise a support to Atlassian as Engineer can advise and help you to look into the problem as well.

Suggest an answer