It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

1 Jira Servicedesk with multiple Jira Instances

Lukas Favero Jul 24, 2017

Hello Together

I have a Question about Jira Service Desk. 

At the Moment we ar Running 21 different Jira Instances with multiple Projects on each instance. Now we want use Jira Servicedesk to make a SPOC for all Instances and Projects. Is there a way that i can connect Jira Servicedesk  to multiple Jira Instances?

Best Regards 

Lukas

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough [Adaptavist] Community Leader Jul 24, 2017

Not directly.  JIRA Service Desk is not an independent application, it's a layer that sits over the top of a project or projects in JIRA and makes them behave like a helpdesk.

It will work fine for one of your JIRA systems.  It's not going to be so good for the other 20, because they don't have their own JSDs with portals.

Two practical solutions in a broad sense are:

1.  Merge your 21 JIRA systems

2.  Set up synchronisations (code or add-ons needed) so that your Service Desk can work one one JIRA and the issues flow into the others.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

1,274 views 2 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you