雲端版本如何更改與係成繁體中文

Victor Cheng April 1, 2019

請問雲端版本如何更改繁體中文的語系

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2019

Hi Victor,

I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question and there is a feature request suggesting to add Chinese to Cloud products:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-7692

Regards,
Angélica

Kim Huang July 18, 2019

still no Traditional Chinese?

why?

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2019

Hello Kim and welcome to the Community!

While the issue linked above shows one specific case for languages needing to be added into the products, there is a larger list which puts which languages are in the queue. We would suggest viewing CLOUD-7017 to see the full list of languages queued up to be added.

While not a direct answer, I hope this helps display transparency in the big picture of languages waiting to be added.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
August 6, 2019

Hello all,

An update on this issue is as follows:

I can confirm that Atlassian Cloud products are now available in Chinese (Simplified). Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further concerns around this.

Unfortunately at this point we don't support Chinese (Traditional), though we continue to monitor all requests for additional language support. 

Source: CLOUD-7017 | CLOUD-7692

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Morris Jao April 22, 2021

We really need Tradition Chinese.

Traditional Chinese Issue:CLOUD-11037 

Suggest an answer