Постановка разработчиков как исполнителей в задаче

dimitriyleonov September 20, 2019

Добрый день. При постановке задач мне показывается что нет пользователей в моем облаке. Что делать? все пользователи зарегистрированы и приняли приглашения.

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2019

Hi,

If I understand the translation correctly, you have invited a number of users to your Atlassian Cloud site, but you cannot find these users within that site.

I see that your account appears to be the site-admin for two different Cloud domains: webberry and finwb.  I fear that this might just be a matter of confusion between the two sites.  I can see that the finwb site only appears to have one other user aside from your own account, while the other site seems to have a few more accounts. 

It might help to better see this difference by going to the site https://admin.atlassian.com/

When you reach this site, you will see more info on the different Cloud sites that you are a site-admin of.  Perhaps this can help to explain the user accounts you expect to see here.

If not, please let me know which site you are expecting to see these user accounts on.

Regards,

Andy

Suggest an answer