unable to access in JIRA account

Vidhya GOWTHAM June 28, 2017

Hello all, 

with my user name and password am trying  to login in to JIRA , but  i dont know the resond it is not possible to get access in to my JIRA server . am using correct user name and password . Any idea about  this problem ?

Incase i entered wrong passwod , How can i  reset my password as JIRA user . I know only my usename , i forgot my password . now how to  create my password with same userid .

Thank you

2 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2017

Hi Vidhya,

ask an admin. She / he can reset your password.

Hello Thomas , Actually i am a admn  .

In my company one JIRA  user unable to login in JIRA .  so here i dont know how to create new password to that person . 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2017
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 28, 2017

Use the "forgot password" option on the login screen

Thank you NIc

we dont have "forgot password "option.

we have only change password option only.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 28, 2017

That suggests you are using an external directory.  You'll need to contact the administrators of that.

If you are using the internal directory and have turned off the reset password option, then you'll need to follow Thomas' link.  I'd strongly recommend turing the reset password option back on though, as this is going to happen again.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events