jira license issue

ar November 13, 2017

Hi

i have jira license purchase and installed on one pc , i want to use this license in another pc how can i use it , i forgot the Atlassia account link to that jira license , so please help asp

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2017

You'll need to work out or remember which Atlassian account it came from, so you can regenerate it for another server.

ar November 13, 2017

thanks for reply but i alreday workout for same but cant remember account , can you pleased tell me where the licenses store in jira so i can use this license to another pc

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2017

Doesn't matter - the licence includes a server reference, so copying it from one to another won't work.

ar November 13, 2017

van you please tell me in details unable to understand

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 13, 2017

Your licence is tied to a server.  Using a licence from one machine on another will not work because the other is a different server.

You need to recover your Atlassian account and get a new licence.

ar November 13, 2017

Thanks for reply ok if we go for server starter new license it shows 10$ , i want to ask it per user per month cost or lifetime for 10 user,

and in evalution version Agile option is not shown

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2017

You need to decide whether you want Cloud or Server, as that affects the costs.  Look at the two tabs on the screen.

You need to be looking at Jira Software if you want Agile functions.

ar November 14, 2017

i want server with agile funtions so i need to purchase jira software starter license right but what about cost 10$per user per month or 10$ for 10 user for lifetime please help me to understand same

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2017

I don't understand the question.  Could you explain more? (maybe with punctuation - run-on sentences are very hard for those of us with poor education that means we only speak one language)

ar November 14, 2017

sorry you are unable to understand the same, my query is as follows

1) i want jira with agile function for that i have to purchase which jira version like jira core or jira software ?

2)Jira core /jira software   server  license cost shown is 10$ , i want to ask that this 10$ license cost  for all 10 users or for per user in server version

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2017

I'm sorry, I really can't understand what you are writing.  Could you try simple sentences with punctuation to make them clear?

ar November 15, 2017

i have below query regarding jira software (server) license-

1) jira starter license cost is 10$ shown on Atlassian.com site .

2) This licesnse cost i.e 10$ is for how many users?

3) This license cost for how many days ?

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2017

Hi,

Purchase your license here on the LEFT:

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing?tab=self-hosted

• It is for Jira Software (Agile functions)
  • for self-hosted (Server)
  • 10 user tier with a one time payment of 10 USD

You can use the license forever! But only have 1 year of support included. After that you have to renew the license for 10 USD

ar November 16, 2017

Thanks for information !!!!!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events