how to organize my developers team?

Khaled Ali February 8, 2021

i have 3 members ( Android - Iphone - Web Developer ), all of them work in the same project.

My Question : Better than to make each one of them with its own project or make them in the same  project in jira  ? 

1 comment

Aiden Marriott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2021

Depends on what you are trying to achieve.... if it is one team working on delivering the same product (even with different platforms) - I would say 1 project and multiple components and/or releases.  

Thanks for your reply 

But team will work in parrellel in the same stories 

how can i assign the same stories to the three members in the same time ?

Aiden Marriott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2021

Probably best practice would be to break the stories down further so that they are more specific and can be assigned to an individual.  If that is not what you want - I would suggest creating 3 sub-tasks per story to represent each individuals element.

in the first solution , stories are the same to all members, no need to break them, i think if i make that, i will dublicate the stories three times. 

The second solution: i think no accurate reports for the subtasks of all stories in sprints, and may be to make confusing between the actual subtasks of each story and the dividing way to organize the team ( Android - Web - iphone )

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events