Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

countdown gadget for jira dashboard

Raghu Murugan August 22, 2019

I wanted to have a countdown gadget for a dashboard . This gadget should excludes the weekends or have an option to exclude holidays .

2 comments

Danut M [StonikByte]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Hi @Raghu Murugan 

Try our Great Gadgets app. It offers a Countdown gadget that has an option to exclude weekends and the time format is also configurable. You can add it to a Jira dashboard or in a Confluence page.

CountdownGadget.png

If you have any questions, please contact support@stonikbyte.com. 

Danut

Fred W February 13, 2023

Is there a way of not showing minutes and seconds on this gadget? If not could this be thought about?

Danut M [StonikByte]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2023

Hi @Fred W,

Yes, the newest app version allows specifying the time format.

Thank you,

Danut M. 

Kyle Hong June 22, 2023

Can you have multiple events?

Danut M [StonikByte]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 23, 2023

Hi @Kyle Hong,

Th gadget supports only one event. But you can have multiple gadgets (side by side) added to the dashboard or Confluence page, each with its own event. 

Thank you,

Danut M.  

basit kolawole August 2, 2023

Hello, I'm new here, a developer. I've been trying to also develop a countdown dashboard gadget using react pls can you share me some info that can help with that? @Danut M [StonikByte] 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events