You have a new bug, please go fix it

Andrew Mainland July 22, 2020

Images included in comments when zoomed only show the top-left portion of the image. There is no way to see the rest of the image (drag is broken)

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2020

You'll need to explain your question here.   Where is your title coming from?  What has it got to do with the content?  What are you trying to report or ask?

Andrew Mainland July 22, 2020

I am describing a bug I am seeing in JIRA. In a new or old ticket add large image to comment field then save, then try to view image. I'm using Firefox and this is on the cloud so latest version.  As I understand the process next an atlassian employee will not-read/disregard this message for another few years and revisit it afterwards.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2020

Could you give us a description of what you are seeing and why you think it is a bug?  I ask because when I visit a Jira Cloud system, my firefox lets me scroll around zoomed images, so I'm a bit stuck on working out what the problem is.

A screenshot may be useful.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 23, 2020

I think youtube has redirected me incorrectly - I get a grid of numbers thing followed by dancing children.

Could you give us a description of what you are seeing and why you think it is a bug?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events