You cannot access JIRA at present.

jhorlin sitinjak May 25, 2017

Hi There, need your help with my stand alone JIRA, i have problem, cannot start my ATLASSIAN JIRA, my jira version was 6.2.1

here the log result, any one could help me about this..

2017-05-26 09:08:58,468 http-bio-8080-exec-3 ERROR anonymous 548x1x1 - 192.168.0.110 /secure/errors.jsp [NoModule] Error getting datasource via DBCP: JdbcDatasourceInfo{uri='jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://192.168.0.113:49177/JIRA_PROJECT', driverClassName='net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver', username='sa', password='********', isolationLevel='null', connectionProperties=null, connectionPoolInfo=ConnectionPoolInfo{maxSize=20, minSize=20, initialSize=null, maxIdle=20, maxWait=30000, sleepTime=300000, lifeTime=600000, deadLockMaxWait=600000, deadLockRetryWait=10000, validationQuery=null, minEvictableTimeMillis=null, timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=null, poolPreparedStatements=null, testOnBorrow=null, testOnReturn=null, testWhileIdle=null, maxOpenPreparedStatements=null, numTestsPerEvictionRun=null, removeAbandonedTimeout=300, validationQueryTimeout=null, defaultCatalog=null}}
java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: com.atlassian.jira:name=BasicDataSource
at org.weakref.jmx.MBeanExporter.export(MBeanExporter.java:45)

2 comments

naveen arroju May 25, 2017

hi jhorlin sitinjak,

please share screenshots and what did you done just before you got error please explian.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2017

This is usually caused by errors in the Tomcat setup. 

In this case, it looks like you've put the datasource in twice in either in <install>/conf/server.xml or in <jira home>/dbconfig.xml

But it can sometimes be a bug where it can't handle special characters in the database string (password in your case, as the rest of the string looks fine), or you have more than one application running in the Tomcat and their settings conflict.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events