Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can we use in addition of Jira to manage computer and other devices?

Julian from AF October 22, 2019

Hello,

we want to use jira and another application (apps in jira?) to have a good management of device (screens, devices, computer) to associate users to computer, screens etc....

We would to have a better management to lend materiel to a specific user and have reminder when the end of the date arriving for example.

I already tried to use Insight but it seems not so easy to use and not exactly what we need.

Can you tell me what you use in your company? We have different entities in our company and we need to separate each one. 

Thank you !

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2019

There are a number of inventory/cmdb/tracking type apps in the marketplace, but I think "Insight" is probably in the lead.  It's an "asset management" system mostly, but has aa wide range of asset types, and there's also a secondary discovery app which can scan your network for devices.

Julian from AF October 22, 2019

Hey,

thank you for your reply. I installed Insight, active discovery and now i have all computers of the network in insight but i need more information to do all i would. In the documentation i can find anything i need. For example, i imported all computer and now i want merge user imported from ad (or from jira user??). 

:(

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events