What Next!!

Vinu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2018

Hi All

Want to start a discussion on what next once you have cleared your ACP-100 Certification.

There are a lots of areas to explore under different products from Atlassian. But once you have gained your expertise on Jira administration and established it with a certification how can we proceed to gaining enough knowledge on other products/parts and what ACP cert can be attempted next?

Just looking for a roadmap/ personal experiences on how we can gain further knowledge on the forte.

1 comment

Comment

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2018

Hi @Vinu, for me it was two things:  learning even more about Jira and preparing for the badge process to keep my cert active.  I've written an article on both!  See:

1. 9 Ways to Learn Jira Administration: https://www.jirastrategy.com/jira-certification/9-ways-to-learn-jira-administration
  2. How to Extend Your Jira Certification: https://www.jirastrategy.com/jira-certification/how-to-extend-jira-administrator-certification

I still learn new things all the time!  I know my "Jira journey" hasn't ended because I passed ACP-100.  :)

Hope this helps,

Rachel Wright
Author, Jira Strategy Admin Workbook

Like # people like this
Vinu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2018

Hi @Rachel Wright

Wonderful tips. Appreciate that. you have some great tips documented down and I have started some of them.

And 1 thing I was also thinking about is starting an AUG as my locality does not have one. But I am kind of worried on how am going to manage conducting events at least 4 times a year and how to keep the group active. How did you manage to kick of this part?

As rightly mentioned, learning this tool is a never ending journey!!

Many Thanks!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events