Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What JIRA Plug-In can you not live without?

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2017

Thought this might be a fun discussion and a way for community members to learn more about extending JIRA.  Add a comment below for the single plug-in you couldn't live without and add a bit about what it does that makes it so valuable for you.

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2017

As an Adaptavist, (and a fan even if I'd not joined them), I am supposed to say Script Runner.

But, having been through hundreds of Jira systems, I can't identify one single add-on I *need* for all of them.  I always install the Calendar, Jira Toolkit, and Charts as a matter of course, but some installs could live without them.

The closest I can get to "single plugin" is actually four - I haven't found a single Jira that does not gain from having the advanced workflow and automation tools provided by ScriptRunner, Automation, Suite Utilities or Misc Workflow Extensions.  Generally, you only need one of them, and sometimes two.  But which one depends on the Jira and the users.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events